4th of July Celebration Adventure
$1099 $899 per person
Celebrate the 4th of July your way.
Want to celebrate America’s birthday with a one of a kind Independence Day experience? Join us at Hisega Adventure Lodge for the best 4th of July celebration around.
There’s nothing wrong with hanging out by the pool and watching fireworks, but if you’re looking for something a little more adventurous for Independence Day weekend, we’ve got you covered.
We have miles of fun plans in store, including riding some of the best trails the Black Hills National Forest has to offer, fireside dinner and drinks, hiking to unique views of Mount Rushmore, and enjoying dinner and drinks while exploring Pactola Lake via pontoon boat.
Spend Independence Day weekend at Hisega Adventure Lodge
Even with all the fun we’ve got planned, you’ll have plenty of time to kick back and relax on the deck or enjoy coffee in the lounge. This is your holiday weekend, we’re just here to make it as enjoyable as possible.
Space is limited, so don’t delay!
BOOK NOW • July 2-6
*Weather in the Black Hills changes quickly. Plans are subject to change depending on weather and trail conditions.
*Pending Guide Permit Application Approval US Forest Service.
IncludedAccommondationAirport & Trail TransfersMealsTrail FeesYoga
Not IncludedAirfareEquipment RentalTraining
Day 1: Friday
Day 2: Saturday the 4th
Day 3: Sunday
Check out: Monday
What to expect:
- Great times with new friends.
- Awesome rides and hikes in the beautiful Black Hills National Forest.
- Fireside dining and outdoor movies.
- Unique views of Mount Rushmore.
- Dinner and drinks on Pactola Lake.
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what you may come across on the trail.
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge.
- All meals.
- Post-ride beer and wine.
- Trail snacks.
- Trail and boat fees.
- Transportation to and from the trailhead.
- Riding and hiking some of the best trails in the Black Hills.
- Good times, great rides, amazing food and new friends!
What to bring:
- Your mountain bike.
- Your helmet and safety gear.
- Hiking clothes and footwear.
- A small pack for trail snacks and water.
- A light jacket or rain gear.
- Swimwear for the boat.
- An open mind and a positive attitude!