D.A.R.T. Off-Road Motorcycle Tour & Training
$1399 $1245 per person
Offering 2 Sessions in 2020: June 18-22 or June 23-27
Welcome to Hisega Adventure Lodge Adventure Riding Immersion Training and Tour with Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (D.A.R.T.)
Our mission is to provide an immersive training experience to riders so they may gain the confidence to take the road less traveled.
The BMW GS series, KTM adventure and Super Tenere bikes are the pick-up truck of the motorcycle world. These bikes can do it all and go places a normal motorcycle can only dream of. Most owners only use a portion of the capabilities of these motorcycles, never taking them off the beaten path to prove their worth. It can be a daunting task to take a larger, awkward, and expensive bike off road — but with our immersion tour you’ll get a chance to learn the skills it takes to be successful riding your motorcycle on and off road and then practice them on real, wild terrain.
Our Adventure riding immersion training and tour is a 4-night/3-day program in conjunction with Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (D.A.R.T.). Bill Dragoo is a BMW certified instructor and has designed his training around “building block” exercises that bolster confidence and skill as you progress from one to another. He is truly dedicated to the training of new and experienced riders alike.
BOOK NOW! Please select your dates:June 18-22 June 23-27
Not IncludedAirfareAirport & Trail TransfersEquipment RentalYoga
Day 1: Friday
Day 2 & 3: Saturday and Sunday
What to Expect:
- Proper body position for off-road riding
- Balance skills
- Throttle and clutch skills
- Tight turning
- Off-road braking skills
- Traction control
- Failed hill climb recovery
- How to tackle and avoid obstacles
What to expect while touring:
- 60-90 miles of mostly gravel roads, double track and trails
- Support/Chase vehicle
- Terrain varies depending on the conditions. We’ll prepare you for what’s to come.
- Lunch on the trail
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what the trail might throw at you.
What's Included in Your Experience:
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge
- All meals
- Post-ride beer and wine
- Trail snacks
- Off-road skills training day
- Three days of on-trail training and touring
- Support/Chase vehicle
- Good times, fresh skills, amazing food and new friends
What to Bring:
- Motorcycle (any brand or size will do)
- Off road/Adventure tires (50/50 or knobbier is highly recommended)
- Rider protection
- DOT or Snell certified helmet, full-face protection is preferred
- CE rated elbow, knee, shoulder and hip protection (highly recommended)
- Tall, sturdy adventure riding boots
- Rain layer
- Hydration pack with compartment for snacks
- A great attitude!