Eat. Ride. Sleep. Co-Ed Mountain Bike Retreat
$1099 $899 per person
Coed Mountain Bike Adventure
Women love our mountain bike retreats so much that they often ask if they can bring along a spouse, boyfriend, or guy-friends. That’s why we’ve created an awesome co-ed mountain bike weekend — so men and women alike can enjoy the awesome mountain biking experiences that the Black Hills has to offer.
What can you expect from this Mountain Bike Adventure weekend? A whole lot of fun on your bike! We won’t spend time on skills instruction or demonstration — we want to ride! That doesn’t mean you won’t have any opportunities to learn. If you need help or want to improve a skill, just ask! Our Black Hills mountain bike guides will be happy to help and give you opportunities on the trail to experiment. This fun, mountain bike retreat weekend will showcase the best of the Black Hills trails, and leave you ready for more.
So what’s in store for you on this extended weekend?
No Strict Schedules.
Lots of Opportunity to Ride.
Plenty of Relaxation Opportunities.
Certified Mountain Bike Guides
Your Vacation. Your Way.
At Hisega Adventure Lodge, we know this is your vacation and you need some flexibility.
Some of us want to ride, ride, ride. Others like to mix it up and try different things. We’re okay with that.
Most days, we offer a morning and afternoon ride. You’re welcome to do either one or both. Other days, we might have a long ride that has an optional early exit point for those who have something else in mind, like a massage, a relaxing afternoon lounging on the deck, or even a paddle at the lake.
Book your Mountain Bike Adventure Weekend Now!
*Weather in the Black Hills changes quickly. Plans are subject to change depending on weather and trail conditions.
*Pending Guide Permit Application Approval US Forest Service.
IncludedAccommondationAirport & Trail TransfersMealsTrail FeesYoga
Not IncludedAirfareEquipment RentalTraining
Day 1: Friday
Day 2 & 3: Saturday and Sunday
Check out: Monday
What to expect:
- Great times with a group of people who love mountain biking!
- Awesome riding in the beautiful Black Hills National Forest.
- Lunch on the trail.
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what you may come across on the trail.
What's included in your experience:
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge.
- All meals
- Post-ride beer and wine
- Trail snacks
- All trail fees
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Three days of riding the best trails in the Black Hills.
- Good times, great rides, amazing food and new friends!
What to bring:
- Your mountain bike.
- Your helmet and safety gear.
- A small pack for trail snacks and water.
- A light jacket or rain gear.
- An open mind and a positive attitude!
- If you're in need of a bike rental please call Acme Bicycles in Rapid City.