Deadwood Mickelson Marathon with Mirna Valerio
$1499 per person
Want to have the best Deadwood Mickelson Trail Marathon experience possible? Join Hisega Adventure Lodge for an amazing race weekend like no other. Race registration included with your stay.
Check in the afternoon before the race, get settled into your accommodations, and join the other guests for a reception dinner. We know the pre-race fuel is important, so you’ll have lots of options for power grain bowls. At dinner we’ll talk about the course and make some collective goals. We’ll pass out the race packets and answer any questions you have about the course.
Sunday the 7th is marathon day. We’ll have fresh-roasted coffee, team and breakfast ready to go nice and early. Have a special pre-race breakfast routine or request? Let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate you. The marathon, marathon relay, and half marathon all start at 8:00 AM sharp, in Rochford SD, but we’ll get you to the starting line in plenty of time — our shuttle leaves the Lodge at 6:30 AM, and will be stocked with snacks, coffee, and extra water. If you choose to run the half-marathon, it starts at 10 but we will all be on the same shuttle.
The race ends in Deadwood, where we will pick you up. After all Hisega Adventure Lodge guests have completed their race, we’ll transport interested individuals to the official post-race party at His and Hers Ale House.
But don’t party too hard! After the official post-race party, we’ll shuttle you back to Hisega Adventure Lodge, give you an opportunity to rest and clean up, then have our own post-race celebratory dinner and drinks. We’ll end the evening with an outdoor movie next to a pleasant campfire just steps from your room in which you can retire too anytime.
Monday the 8th will bring a relaxed schedule with a number of recovery options available to you.
IncludedAccommondationAirport & Trail TransfersMealsTrail FeesYoga
Not IncludedAirfareEquipment RentalTraining
Day 1: Race Day
Day 2: Recovery Monday
Check out: Tuesday
What to expect:
- Support before and after the race.
- Transportation to the start and from the finish line.
- Delicious, power packed meals and comfortable accommodations.
- Post-race celebration.
- A number of recovery options to help relieve soreness and restore our tired muscles.
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge
- All meals
- Workshop by Mirna Valerio
- Post-race beer and wine
- Pre-race snacks
- Race registration
- Transportation to and from the race
- Transportation to and from the official race after party
- Transportation to and from trailheads during our group hike
- Athletic recovery sessions, restorative yoga, and opportunities to book massages at the lodge
- Good times, a great race, amazing food and new friends!
What to bring:
- Your race gear
- Comfortable clothes for the lodge
- Clothing for optional yoga, recovery sessions, hiking, or massages