D.A.R.T. ADV Motorcycle Train/Tour Lvl 1-2
$1850 $1700 per person
D.A.R.T. Off-Road Motorcycle Tour and Training
Level 1 & 2
July 16-20, 2022
Immersion Training and Tour with Dragoo Adventure Rider Training (D.A.R.T.)
Our goal is to provide a fully immersive, off-road motorcycle train/tour experience for riders who are ready to take big bikes off the beaten path. Participants will gain skills to leave the pavement and take the road less traveled with confidence.
Getting your big beast into the great unknown can be a daunting task, but with professional guidance, you’ll gain necessary tools for success. The DART immersion tour and off-road motorcycle training is designed for riders with little or no experience off road. In addition, those with a dirt bike background or who are transitioning to larger machines.
Focus on Fundamentals
Level 1 and 2 training will focus on balance and control; rather than using muscle and speed to get safely through the rough. Our building-block exercises will help you become comfortable with body position, slow-speed maneuvering, line selection, climbing, descending, braking and more. Firstly, we will work on off-road motorcycle drills and skill development in a controlled environment. Secondly, your experience will extend to actual obstacles on real trails.
Each off-road motorcycle train/tour session is a 4-night/3-day all-inclusive program. In addition to gourmet meals at the Historic Hisega Lodge, your days will be filled with riding, training and camaraderie. You, along with like-minded riders will be lucky enough to explore the best kept secrets of the Black Hills.
A chase vehicle will join us at stops, providing trailside snacks, lunch and additional support as needed.
Exact routing and training elements are subject to change with conditions.
Bill Dragoo (D.A.R.T.) is a BMW-certified instructor. Bill has designed his training around “building-block” exercises that bolster confidence and skill as you progress from one to another. He is undoubtedly dedicated to the training of new and experienced riders alike.
BOOK your Off-Road Motorcycle Training TODAY!
Not IncludedRace Fees
Day 1: Sunday
Day 2 & 3: Monday & Tuesday
What to Expect:
- Proper body position for off-road riding
- Balance skills
- Throttle and clutch skills
- Tight turning
- Off-road braking skills
- Traction control
- Failed hill climb recovery
- How to tackle and avoid obstacles
What to expect while touring:
- 60-90 miles of mostly gravel roads, double track and trails
- Support/Chase vehicle
- Terrain varies depending on the conditions. We’ll prepare you for what’s to come.
- Lunch on the trail
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what the trail might throw at you.
What's Included in Your Experience:
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge
- All meals
- Post-ride beer and wine
- Trail snacks
- Off-road skills training day
- Three days of on-trail training and touring
- Support/Chase vehicle
- Good times, fresh skills, amazing food and new friends
What to Bring:
- Motorcycle (any brand or size will do)
- Off road/Adventure tires (50/50 or knobbier is highly recommended)
- Rider protection
- DOT or Snell certified helmet, full-face protection is preferred
- CE rated elbow, knee, shoulder and hip protection (highly recommended)
- Tall, sturdy adventure riding boots
- Rain layer
- Hydration pack with compartment for snacks
- A great attitude!