Winter Couples Yoga and Meditation
$749 $599 per person
Feeling the winter blues? Eager to try something new? Would you like enjoy a romantic weekend getaway?
Spend the weekend of Valentine’s Day with your partner or spouse enjoying restorative yoga flows, guided meditation, and mindful hiking experiences in the Black Hills National Forest at this Winter Couples Retreat.
Join 500 hour Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher Clarissa Thompson and her husband, 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher Wade Ellett, for a romantic weekend of yoga and adventure at the Hisega Adventure Lodge. Clarissa has co-led retreats in Guatemala and Greece through the company she co-founded, Light the Spark Within. Wade has experience leading groups on the trail as well as during meditations. They’re combining their expertise to create this Valentine’s Day weekend experience for you.
You’ll enjoy a range of delightful experiences, from Vinyasa yoga to freshly roasted coffee, delicious food and comfortable accommodations to hiking in the National Forest and a fire ceremony. This weekend will leave you and your partner feeling reconnected, refreshed, and grateful for one another.
Early bird pricing is available until January 31st — $599 per per couple. Starting on February 1st, price will increase to $749 per couple.
*Weather in the Black Hills changes quickly. Plans are subject to change depending on weather and trail conditions.
IncludedAccommondationAirport & Trail TransfersMealsTrail FeesYoga
Not IncludedAirfareEquipment RentalTraining
What to Expect:
- Engaging yoga for all skill-levels.
- Guided meditations that will open your mind to new thoughts and feelings.
- Experience beautiful hiking trails and mindfulness exercises in the Black Hills National Forest.
- Time spent in a beautiful location with your loved one.
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what you may come across on the trail or even in your own meditation.
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge
- All meals
- Trail snacks
- All trail fees
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Engaging yoga classes from experienced instructors.
- Insightful guided meditations.
- Good times with your loved one, amazing food, incredible experiences, and new friends
What to Bring:
- Yoga clothes, mat, and preferred props.
- Comfortable clothing for meditation and time spent at the lodge.
- Comfortable hiking clothes and boots.
- A light jacket or rain gear.
- A day pack for the trail is highly recommended.
- A journal or notebook for any reflections you may wish to record.
- An open mind and a positive attitude!