Eat.Ride.Sleep. Women’s Mountain Bike Retreat
$1099 $899 per person
Women’s Mountain Bike Adventure
Are you ready to share some new terrain with a group of women just like you? Our women’s mountain bike retreats are the perfect opportunity! We’re here and ready to ride with you.
The Black Hills have some amazing trails, and we know where to find them.
Here at the Hisega Adventure Lodge, we’ve designed an unforgettable weekend that you deserve to give yourself. If you’re an intermediate rider, who likes to be challenged with a little technical riding and some fast downhills, you’ll love riding in the Black Hills.
What can you expect from your time here?
No Strict Schedules.
Positive Women with Positive Energy
Lots of Opportunity to Ride.
Plenty of Relaxation Opportunities.
Your Vacation. Your Way.
At the Hisega Adventure Lodge, we know it’s your vacation and you need some flexibility.
Some of us want to ride, ride, ride. Others like to mix it up. At our women’s mountain bike retreats, we’re ok with that.
Most days, we offer a morning and afternoon ride, you can do either one or both. Other days, we might have a long ride that has an optional early exit point for those who’d like to enjoy a massage, relax on the deck or paddle at the lake.
We just know one thing, you’ll love your time here.
Book Now for These Dates:May 29-June 2, 2020 June 11-15, 2020 July 16-20, 2020 Aug 25-28 Sept. 10-14, 2020 Sept. 17-21, 2020
*Weather in the Black Hills changes quickly. Plans are subject to change depending on weather and trail conditions.
*Pending Guide Permit Application Approval US Forest Service.
IncludedAccommondationAirport & Trail TransfersMealsTrail FeesTrainingYoga
Not IncludedAirfareEquipment Rental
Day 2 & 3
Check Out Day
What to expect:
- Great times with a group of women who love mountain biking!
- Awesome rides in the beautiful Black Hills National Forest.
- Amazing, healthy chef-prepared food that fuels our rides.
- Lunch on the trail.
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what you may come across on the trail.
What's included in your experience:
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge.
- Chef-prepared meals
- Post-ride beer and wine
- Trail snacks
- All trail fees
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Three days of riding the best trails in the Black Hills.
- Good times, great rides, amazing food and new friends!
What to bring:
- Your mountain bike.
- Your helmet, gloves and safety gear.
- Hydration pack or water carrier.
- A light jacket or rain gear.
- An open mind and a positive attitude!