Women’s 4-Day Mountain Bike Adventure
$1099 $899 per person
Women’s MTB Adventure Weekends
May – October (date choices below_
Are you ready for a fun-filled adventure weekend? Our women’s mountain bike retreats are the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to the get-away you’ve been craving.
The Black Hills have some amazing trails, and we know where to find them.
Here at the Hisega Adventure Lodge, we’ve designed an unforgettable weekend. If you’re an intermediate rider, who likes to be challenged with a a bit of technical riding, unforgettable cross country and fast downhills, you’ll love riding in the Black Hills.
We are ready to show you some awesome trails!
For all of our June and July dates, we will include a special treat… PACK-RAFTING!
We have a special section of class 1-3 river that ends at Hisega Lodge and is a perfect fit for adventure. This optional pack-rafting 1/2 day is included for those who want to add some paddle in their pedal! Some paddle experience is helpful, pre-paddle instruction is included for anyone who needs it.
What can you expect!
No Strict Schedules
Positive Women with Positive Energy
Lots of Opportunity to Ride (shuttles and guides always included)
Really Amazing Black Hills Riding
Optional Pack-Rafting 1/2 day
Plenty of Relaxation Opportunities
Professional / Certified Staff
House Roasted Coffee!
Your Vacation. Your Way.
At the Hisega Adventure Lodge, we know it’s your vacation and you need some flexibility.
Some of us want to ride, ride, ride. Others like to mix it up. At our women’s mountain bike adventure weekends, we’re ready to accommodate.
Most days, we offer a morning and afternoon ride, you can do either one or both. Other days, we might have a long ride that has an optional early exit point for those who’d like to enjoy a massage, relax on the deck or paddle at the lake.
For those who want full adventure experience, we offer an optional class I-III paddle day with our certified pack-raft guide.
We just know one thing, you’ll love your time here.
Book Now for our 2021 Dates:
May 27- 31
* Aug 19-23 – SEE SUPER SIX WEEKEND
Aug 30- Sept. 3
Sept 27-Oct 1
*Weather in the Black Hills changes quickly. Plans are subject to change depending on weather and trail conditions.
Not IncludedRace Fees
Day 2 & 3
Check Out Day
What to expect:
- Great times with a group of women who love mountain biking!
- Awesome rides in the beautiful Black Hills National Forest.
- Amazing, healthy chef-prepared food.
- Lunch on the trail.
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what you may come across on the trail.
- Knowledgeable, certified staff that have a real passion for mountain bikes and adventure.
What's included in your experience:
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge.
- Chef-prepared meals
- Post-ride beer and wine
- Trail snacks
- All trail fees
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Three days of guided riding on the best trails in the Black Hills - option for Pack-Rafting on Rapid Creek
- Good times, great rides, amazing food and new friends!
What to bring:
- Your mountain bike.
- Your helmet, gloves and safety gear.
- Hydration pack or water carrier.
- A light jacket or rain gear.
- An open mind and a positive attitude!
- If Pack-Rafting, clothing and shoes for the river, it can be cold. Let us know if you need splash gear.