Women’s Mountain Bike Adventure
$899 per person
Mountain bikers ready to hit the trail will love this bike adventure! Hisega Adventure Lodge’s guides know the best trails to ride in the Black Hills, and we can’t wait to show you.
What can you expect from this Mountain Bike Adventure weekend? A whole lot of fun on your bike! We won’t spend much time on skills instruction or demonstration — we want to ride!
That doesn’t mean you won’t have any opportunities to learn. If you need help or want to improve a skill, just ask! Our guides will be happy to help and give you opportunities on the trail to experiment.
After check-in on Thursday night, we’ll spend some time getting to know one another having dinner as a group. Afterward you’re welcome to socialize in the lodge’s common areas or retreat to your room for an early night.
We’ll start Friday with a delicious breakfast together, then prepare for the day’s ride. Our staff will transport you and your gear to the trailhead, and we’ll hit the trail. Whether you’re an aggressive rider who likes to speed along the single track or a leisurely rider who likes to take in the scenery, you’ll enjoy pedaling these trails. Hisega Adventure Lodge staff will be there waiting for you at the end of the ride, ready to bring you and your bike back to the lodge for some rest and relaxation.
After resting and cleaning up, join us for dinner and fellowship.
Saturday and Sunday will follow a similar schedule, though each day will highlight a different trail to explore. Optional yoga for fitness will be available Friday through Sunday before breakfast. Check out will follow breakfast on Monday morning.
This fun, high adventure weekend will showcase the best of the Black Hills on bikes, and leave you ready for more.
*Weather in the Black Hills changes quickly. Plans are subject to change depending on weather and trail conditions.
*Pending Guide Permit Application Approval US Forest Service.
IncludedAccommondationAirport & Trail TransfersMealsTrail FeesTrainingYoga
Not IncludedAirfareEquipment Rental
Day 1: Friday
Day 2 & 3: Saturday and Sunday
Check out: Monday
What to expect:
- Great times with a group of women who love mountain biking!
- Awesome rides in the beautiful Black Hills National Forest.
- Lunch on the trail.
- Adventure! We prepare for most things but you never know what you may come across on the trail.
What's included in your experience:
- Comfortable, relaxing accommodations at the Hisega Adventure Lodge.
- All meals
- Post-ride beer and wine
- Trail snacks
- All trail fees
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Three days of riding the best trails in the Black Hills.
- Good times, great rides, amazing food and new friends!
What to bring:
- Your mountain bike.
- Your helmet and safety gear.
- A small pack for trail snacks and water.
- A light jacket or rain gear.
- An open mind and a positive attitude!